• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Chew on that Piers Morgan!! You guys have to watch this.

Started by Hidehunter, January 09, 2013, 07:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

Hawks Feather

But he gets to stay.  The White House said that even though it supports the Second Ammendment (cough, cough) they also support the First Ammendment of free speech.  (I think that free speech only applies to things the White House likes.)   http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/white-house-denies-petition-deport-piers-morgan-225310826.html

Jerry

Jeb

Oh jeesh , we need folks that can stand up to the libtards but Piers kinda played him and he did come off a little like some of those folks on that Prepper show. Where's Uncle Ted ???

Roundman

Quote from: Jeb on January 10, 2013, 04:35:07 PM
Oh jeesh , we need folks that can stand up to the libtards but Piers kinda played him and he did come off a little like some of those folks on that Prepper show. Where's Uncle Ted ???

That's why they allowed Alex on the show. He stood a good chance of making a fool of himself.

Jeb

Hidehunter

Quote from: Jeb on January 10, 2013, 04:35:07 PM
Where's Uncle Ted ???

He interviewed uncle Ted to.  Uncle Ted told him he could suck on his Machine Gun lol
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

I cant stand that guy, never could.
He played Alex like a fiddle as that went on...and you could see Alex stumbling. Not good
Good post though Denver. I loved the way Alex started out
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

Here's Alex Jones's appology....  Forward to 1:52:30 but the whole show is great..

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro