• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Sandy Hook "shootings"

Started by HaMeR, January 18, 2013, 07:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

Since there were NO EMT vehicles in any videos I seen. And since the roads leading to the school were jammed so no EMT vehicles could go back & forth.  And since they never showed the guy up close that was running thru the woods. And since NOBODY from that school has ever came forward. Since FEMA was having a meeting for this exact same scenario in a building in town 20 minutes from that very school my question is this. There was a helicopter there from damn near the very beginning of this all.

Did this EVEN happen??

EMT vehicles.  I saw one near the fire station with what appeared to be a peeled back left front fender.
Jammed roads. There was NO possible way to get anything except maybe a motorcycle to that school.
The running man. One of the cops buddies running away so they had somebody to chase for the cameras.
School admin. Where are the Teachers, Principal, Janitors or even cafeteria workers interviews saying this actually happened?
FEMA. Another gubment agency with a totally F@#^)! up resume that can not be believed to speak the truth OR even do the right thing.
Helicopter. Well in my mind an areial  view would be one of the best ways to study the actions & reactions of the entire staff at this "event".

Now I aint very damn smart. And obviously my words are my thoughts. My opinions are all based on the fact that one would assume the video cameras are incapable of lies without human intervention.

So I guess what I'm saying is;

Did these "shootings" even happen??
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Yeah the whole thing is crumbling around us. I cant believe were not hearing more about the discrepancies of this whole incident.
It's almost like only certain people even know that something is fishy or everyone else is being paid off. :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Yep!! Spiralling debt ya say!!??
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Most schools now have security video cameras.  Where is the footage.  We haven't seen any of it.  Probably already erased.  They locked down that building for several days.  Plenty of time to set up the scene anyway they wanted??  It's really hard to keep everyone from talking??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

I did a quick 10 minute google search on Newtown, Conn funeral homes after making that post. What I found was that town only has 1 embalmer. And he said he had to hire 25-30 extra people to help with the 11 bodies to get everything done in a timely manner. I also found quite a few "Private" showings as we as quite a few familes were just holding a mass for their child & nothing more than that. The only picture I seen of any caskets was 1 that had 6 Pall Bearers & was a larger casket.  Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe 1/2 the Nation is onto their game. Maybe everything is real. I have no solid answers & cannot find any anywhere. So at this point I only know that I do not trust this gubment or at least 1/2 of the people comprising it.

And I agree Frogman!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

Are you guys saying that the Connecticut State Police, the FBI, the local authorities, the Federal government, and all the involved families are all taking part in a great conspiracy?  Was all the coverage on the major networks just a put up show? 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Frogman

Quote from: possumal on January 18, 2013, 03:14:29 PM
Are you guys saying that the Connecticut State Police, the FBI, the local authorities, the Federal government, and all the involved families are all taking part in a great conspiracy?  Was all the coverage on the major networks just a put up show?

Al,

I think we are just skeptical about some of the media reporting and the following complete black out of info about the shooting.  I really don't doubt that it happened, but I am questioning what weapons were used??  Also what became of the guy we saw them arrest behind the school.  And, why no eye witnesses have come forward??  Lots of questions! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

Quote from: possumal on January 18, 2013, 03:14:29 PM

QuoteMaybe everything is real. I have no solid answers & cannot find any anywhere. So at this point I only know that I do not trust this gubment or at least 1/2 of the people comprising it.
[/color]

Is what I'm saying clear enough for you now Al? Remember this,, I NEVER voted for the SOB that is soooo loved by so many "gun owners". I am merely expressing my thoughts on this "shooting incident". That's it & and nothing more.  Do I trust these people?? NOPE!! Do I believe these people?? NOPE!! Aint gonna happen unless you can shed some light on this for me. Of which I will read every word you type with an open mind & then re-evaluate my thoughts on all this. 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

shaddragger

:holdon: While I don't subscribe the conspiracy theory myself, what I do clearly see is a purposeful direction of information, well oiled to fuel the ignorant masses!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

KySongDog

I don't doubt that the tragedy happened.   I also have no doubt that all the facts have not been given to the American people.   

straycat

And how did this scrawny little feller tote hundreds of rounds?  And why was the 'father' of one of the victims laughing before his turn at the podeum at a press conference? Wheres pics on the glass he supposedly broke out? Why was everyone just standing around smokin' and jokin' around the 'crime scene'?

ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS !!!!!!!!!
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

KySongDog

I heard there was a man on a grassy knoll too. 

HaMeR

In 30 years I'll bet there was.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11