• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Kacee's photo she put together for me.

Started by BMD, January 25, 2013, 12:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMD

Kacee put this together with some her more memorable hunts from when she started at age 7 up til now (14).  I have enjoyed the last 7 years hunting with her than I ever did before, if you guys have kids get em out in the field they are the future and there is nothing more rewarding to me than to see the smile on her face when we are hunting.   If all works Africa summer of 2014 for her 16th b-day present.

Hawks Feather

That is really a great thing for her to do as a thank-you for you.  There are some awesome pictures there and many of them I remember seeing as posts right here on FnF.

Jerry

BMD

Thanks.  I would have never thought when I took her to the lease at 6 months old it would have gone this way, but couldn't be prouder than the way she has taken to hunting and lover every second I get to spend with her in the field!

Hidehunter

Those are some great Pics and you have every right to be proud.  My baby girl just turned 3 and she is already shooting her bow and 'going hunting' with me.  This summer we are gonna start learning about guns.  Well we already started learning but no shooting yet.
Denver                                           

BMD

Good luck.  There is nothing like hunting with your daughter.

FinsnFur

Thats perfect!
I've made several of those myself over the years of my three kids. It's so cool to recapture so much time in a frame like that.

Thats 7 years of her life you will never tire of. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Looks to me a little like she loves her old Dad as much as he loves her. That is a wonderful picture!! Would like to see it framed up.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

BMD