• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

going on a rant about trustomg the government

Started by vayotehowler, February 04, 2013, 09:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

I dont get how people can ask why we as americans dont trust the government. We have lawmakers breaking laws. Allegedly sleeping with teenage prostitutes( innocent until proven...), Charley Rangel not paying taxes, Hypocrites that get different health care and keeping their high cap mags. breaking laws with no punishment. Taking our tax dollars and pork barrel waste. We'll cut $1 for every 41 in tax increase. no u wasted it u cut 41 we'll pay 0 in tax. ah yes and the warrentless wiretaps. anyone want to add to this...

FinsnFur

I was gonna add to it, but every time I get started thinking about it, I puke all over the living room carpet.
The dogs stepping in it and eating it now. I got to see if I have any Pepto-Bismol and I'll try again.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vayotehowler

im sure the next time i fly tsa will have a good feel up session for writing that and violate this vets 4th ammendmant rights. I flew this time last year and wore a shirt that had gadsen rattler on it and said liberty or death  dont tread on me and and the tsa guy read it and laughed at me.  my buddy made me one today that has ar on front and says molon labe on front the backj has a musket on top then says if you cant remember 1776... then an AR   beneath that      ... it says you can forget 2013. i looke foward to being molested next time it ry to fly