• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

OK To Rape Syrian Women

Started by JohnP, April 05, 2013, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

We are backing the rebels even after their leading cleric gives the ok for them to rape women. 

Islamic cleric decrees it OK for Syrian rebels to rape women

By Cheryl K. Chumley-The Washington Times Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they're non-Sunni.
Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan but who lived in Damascus for 17 years, sent a message via YouTube: It's a legitimate fatwa” for Muslims waging war against Mr. Assad and trying to put in place a Sharia government to capture and have sex with Alawites and other non-Sunni, non-Muslim women, Human Events reports. Mr. Assad is part of the Alawites sect.
In the video, the cleric called non-Muslim women by their Arabic term, “melk al-yamin,” Human Events reports. The term is from the Koran and refers to non-Muslim sex slaves, Human Events says.
This isn't the first time Islamists have called for the raping of women.
A preacher in Saudi Arabi, Muhammad al-Arifi, sent forth a fatwa a few months ago giving jihadi fighters the right to have intercourse marriage with Syrian women they caught, and for that act to take enough time to give each fighter a turn,” Human Events reports.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

yotefever

Must be a new alternate life style  :shrug:
http://www.whitcombministries.org/
http://www.answersingenesis.org/
"My Jeep won a war...Your Honda mows my yard !"

Hawks Feather

Quit picking on the US president's buddies.     :rolleye:

Jerry

JohnP

Jerry I am truly sorry, it will not happen again. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Thanks John.  For a minute you were starting to sound like me and I would hate for that to happen to a nice guy like you.    :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

...and then we'll send them money to feed the starving children along with full medical attention.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Well you know there are a few women in this country that need to spend a little time in that country, ones that are so anti-gun, a bunch of them in our Government, I could name a few but I figure you guys know who they are.  :shrug: cc

Okanagan

Welcome to the world of Islam.

When I was in Pakistan the people told me that when President Zia came to power and brought in Sharia law, he essentially made rape impossible to prosecute.  If a woman was raped she could bring charges only if she had (two?) three witnesses who had to be reputable Muslim men.  Makes you wonder what the men were doing while they witnessed the rape.  If a woman was not a Muslim herself, such as one of the Christian minorities, she was out of luck anyway.

Everyone told me that incidences of rape had skyrocketed. 

In England, Muslims are agitating to bring in Sharia Law in their parts of the cities. 

Yep, makes you wonder where the women's rights people are why they are so silent on horrific Muslim abuse of women around the world.

Carolina Coyote

I don't know a lot about the Muslims but to me its sounds more like a Charles Mansion cult than a religion, much worse than the KKK, it looks like to me IMPO that it should be against the law as it is documented in their Doctrine to kill people that do not believe as they do and Raping women? Why is our Government not outraged at these people. Can someone explain all of this to me?? cc