• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NRA poster boy, NOT . . .

Started by Frogman, May 12, 2013, 07:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

"A 17 year old “animal” named De’Marquis Elkins shot and killed an innocent 13 month old baby in a stroller and injured the mother in Brunswick, GA this week.  (NOTE:  When Mother said she didn't have any money, he turned and shot her baby in the face)
De’Marquis Elkins is not a member of the NRA
He did not use an assault rifle
He did not get his stolen pistol from a gun show
His favorite music is rap
He did not attend Christian school, nor was he home schooled
He did attend multicultural public education, and was not instructed in the Ten Commandments
His Momma was on welfare, got food stamps, and lived in public housing
His daddy was not around, and his two brothers have a different daddy
He already has a record for violent crimes
He is gang member
His mom, grandma, and Aunty all voted for Obama.
He never earned his hunter safety card, nor did he shoot CMP, Junior NRA, or 4H Air Rifle Competitions
He was never instructed in gun safety from his father or grandfather
His public education and family taught him that the white man owes him something. He went to collect it
He has no plans on getting married, but does have a “Baby Momma”, and no, he is not supporting her baby
He smokes weed
He does respect Kanye West
While he has no job, nor was he looking for one, he is well fed, and does not need a job.  He has no skills outside of crime
He speaks Ebonics, and is not capable of doing a professional interview, even though he spent 11 years in public education.
He is one of millions. When Obama breaks the economy, they are coming for you.
And as a side note...........
Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 870 right in the doorway.
I gave it 5 shells, then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign just down from my house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong, and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat."

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!