• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

POISON IVY

Started by FinsnFur, May 19, 2013, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Never had it but been around plenty. My mother was immune to it also until she got old like Jerry and Chet and now can't be around it. Maybe one day if I ever get old I may get it.

Many years ago a guy wanted to go hunt with me. Before daylight I sent him down a trail and told him where one of my tree house deer stands were. When I went to pick him up he was already out by the road. He said once it got daylight he realized my platform was covered in ivy and came down. I laughed at him and told him that stuff isn't bad never bothered ME..

Well by night fall he was in the hospital and his head looked like a basketball and in the pursuing days blistered up on his face and hands like the picture above and had a tube to breath. Now even though it doesn't bother me I point it out to others when out in the woods just in case.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

I learned about poison oak and poison ivy long ago.   They do not like me at all.   :nono:

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: CCP on May 26, 2013, 05:41:09 AM
(snip) "... until she got old like Jerry and Chet...."
:rolleye:

Hey ya' young whipper snapper don't ya' be messing with the vintage folks... besides me and Jerry ain't old... we is what you call experienced! ;yes;

May you live long, my friend :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

vayotehowler

jim is that your arms , if so daaaaaaamn. lil prednisone may be in order

FinsnFur

No sir :nono: I learned to avoid it.....knock on wood.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com