• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ebay protest

Started by KySongDog, August 18, 2013, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Some one is upset with epray...........

"I know for sure that posting a Rifle on Ebay will get me booted off Ebay for sure ! Ebay and PayPal have screwed people for years with NO recourse ! I have had it with Ebay/PayPal abuse and Im fighting back ! Ebay and PayPal are anti 2nd amendment ! Ebay and PayPal are anti gun and will freeze your account and screw you too right up the ass ! They are anti gun , anti American , and can kiss my royal white American 2nd Amendment loving ass ! The Rifle is $5000 bucks ! It will be sent to your FFL after receiving Pmt !  Google a search on PayPal policy on anything firearm related....they WILL screw you ! This is my final attempt to even the score with Ebay and PayPal for trampling Americans 2nd amendment rights and freezing their PayPal accounts.Thousands of Americans who have been screwed by them in the past !  Go to Marlin owners forum and tell them what you saw on Ebay ! This is one American who wont have his rights trampled on any longer ! Stand up and be heard !"

JohnP

I have been saying this for a few years now.  I have seen some items on various sites for sale that I would like to buy.  However the seller wants us to use PayPal which we will not do.  Have actually seen it on various hunting sites, why a gun owner would use PayPal is baffling to me. :shrug:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

I dont get why his posting a rifle on Ebay to get banned is getting even with them. :confused: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Anything gun related I usually go to gunbroker(dot)com.  Epray/Paybuddy have been anti-gun and anti-second amendment for ever.   After all, they are Kalifornia based.    :laf:

I think the guy is just trying to show his frustration with the whole thing however irrational his actions might be.