• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Move is Complete

Started by JohnP, August 17, 2013, 11:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Well the move is complete.  Old Glory made the final move yesterday and is in a new setting.  Not sure she is entirely pleased with the move. 

A big difference!

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HuntnCarve

That flag will wave just as proudly at your new place John, as it did at the old place.   :congrats:  Hope the new house works out for you and your wife. 

Dave

Hawks Feather

John,

I am with Dave on the fact that the flag looks just as good in both images.  I am sure that it is not the same for you, but if you have a heath issue it will be better being in town.

Jerry

coyote101

Hope it works out for you Mr. JohnP.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nailbender

I feel for ya man.  Little piece of country beats the city any day of the week.

HaMeR

I think it's a beautiful sight Mr John!! Old Glory will proudly wave no matter where she hangs!!  And that is still the best thing I see every day!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:   We hope this move works out for you and & Mrs. P. as well. take care & keep posting!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Now that the move is complete I'll have more time to get back to my normal posting. 

Here is another picture of our new place.

FinsnFur

Old faithful will stand proud about anywhere :wink:
I edited your pic John.  I didnt like the thought of your full address on there for God and everyone to see. :wink: He's gonna find ya anyway when he decides he wants to, but the rest of world doesnt need to know. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Thanks Jim, I tried to delete the address but didn't know how.  Then I decided - what the heck, most of the young gals here know where I live, why not the rest of the world.  They are already lining up.  So many, so little time.