• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Snow an Cold

Started by JohnP, November 20, 2013, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

But not here, roses are still blooming and flowers are doing fine.  Work in the backyard is going slow, but at least it is going.  Front yard is moving along pretty good, hope to have it all done before too much longer.

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

Looking good Mr. JohnP.  :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Looking good.   Seen any urban coyotes yet, John?

JohnP

Not yet but I know they are using the wash behind us.  That dry wash runs from the Huachuca Mountains all the way down into our little sub-division, probably about twenty miles.  The other night I couldn't sleep, got up about 3AM sitting on the back patio thought I'd have a little fun.  Put the e-caller on the back wall and let out with jack in distress, the whole darn neighborhood lite up with dogs(domestic) barking and howling.  Later on that same day the neighbor asked me if I heard the strange wailing cry about 3 in the morning, said he was going to call the police.  I assured him that it was probably nothing to be concerned with, probably just a coyote or bobcat that caught a jack, probably will hear it again but don't be alarmed.

Hawks Feather

John,

Here all this time I have been thinking that you were a Republican.  But when I saw that you had a picture of the president and his wife (in the third picture) on your wall I might need to rethink that.   :wink:

Jerry

Okanagan

I like your style, John, but pictures of warm sunny weather are kind of rubbing it in for us here in rain and sleet, though today is sunny for a change.   I'm going to go turn my electric blanket up to broil, think good thoughts of Arizona, and cook the wet and cold out of my bones.

FinsnFur

I like the title. I thought the poles things were shifting  :jump:

Looking good John, nice and homey.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Quote from: Hawks Feather on November 20, 2013, 12:17:37 PM
John,

Here all this time I have been thinking that you were a Republican.  But when I saw that you had a picture of the president and his wife (in the third picture) on your wall I might need to rethink that.   :wink:

Jerry

Jerry I been a life long Republican, starting with Goldwater, as been my parents.  Recently discovered they been voting Democrat even though they been dead for many years. 

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on November 21, 2013, 11:42:54 AM
Jerry I been a life long Republican, starting with Goldwater, as been my parents.  Recently discovered they been voting Democrat even though they been dead for many years.

Well, if you are really a Republican why did you put the picture of michelle and barf-rock on the wall?  I just don't know which is which since the little ass and a big ass are at the far end of the picture.

Jerry

P.S. If you check the democratic register you might find that your great grandparents are still voting.

JohnP

Just like their political life, they are headed downhill, you did notice that didn't you?  I also keep that up there to remind the locals what jackasses we as a nation have become. 

Hawks Feather

I did notice that, but I would rather see them 'out to pasture'.

Jerry

possumal

Looks like you have your yard work progressing well, John P. Looking nice.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

FinsnFur

They're headed down hill,  lol :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

I bet they never get as far down hill as the rest of us.

FOsteology