• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

First blood

Started by Spike, January 05, 2014, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Got my Sparc Red Dot scope last week. Dad and I sighted it in with 00buckshot and went out new years day. Dad pushed some thickets and I was able to get a shot at one at 45 yards. Dropped him on the run - a button buck.

The next day we went to the creek behind the house for ducks, and I jumped two and got one of them.  Then on the walk back to the house I couldn't resist using the red dot one more time when I saw a squirrel.
Thanks to you, Fos for a real cool gift.

Frogman

Nice gun and sight.  Good shooting!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

gravesco hunter

I really like to see young people involved in hunting,congrats on the harvest

Dave

When we skinned out that button buck, there was only one buckshot wound in it.   That OO buck is some nasty stuff!
FOs, Dante has become a terror with that Sparc scope. 

coyote101

Congratulations Dante!  :congrats: :congrats: Way to go young man.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Heckuva couple days you had there Dante!! Congratulations on a couple of fine hunts young man!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Congratulations for putting meat in the freezer!  Nice thing for Fos to make the donation and also nice to see that you are putting it to good use.

Jerry

Dale

that's starting the year out right, congratulations...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FOsteology

Great way to start off the new year! I hope the SPARC provides you with many great years of service.

Okanagan

Way to go, Dante!  What a great thread on so many levels.