• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ammo test

Started by CCP, January 16, 2014, 06:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I have been watching this guy and find him and his findings very interesting.It is well worth going through the videos if you carry a short barreled hand gun. He does some other test on the Judge and I find that gun to be a neat gun myself.

Here is a link to his Youtube home page.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWFWuY7JafjZNE_dG8BshA?feature=g-vrec

He has started his 9mm test with just a hand full done so far and cant wait till he gets more up.

Here is his complete run down of the 380 test.

Here is the actual test of the precision one 380 ammo.

Pretty amazing how the .380 was considered less than a .22 rimfire a few years ago and  now is pretty common and looks to be pretty damn effective with the right ammo. Of course a hand gun is not a good instant stopper in a gun fight but when you don't have a rifle its good to have this info when choosing ammo for your cap gun.

Here is the Lehigh defense bullet testing for 45 colt in the judge pistol. These are freaking mind blowing amazing.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

Thanks for posting this.  I have a little .380 and always thought of it as a 'back up' or emergency only pistol.  I will be looking for some Precision One and not worry about needing something else at the same time.  Now before anyone gets the wrong idea, if I really felt the need for possible fire power I would be packing the 1911 or one of the Glocks in .40 S&W.  But the little, light weight .380 is so easy to carry around town where there should never be a need.  Or at least I hope it is that way.

Jerry

slagmaker

rather have smallish in my pocket than big in the safe.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I like the way the guy did the tests.  Seems to be professional and unbiased.

I started watching the 9mm tests and it will be interesting to see how they turn out.