• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Purty..

Started by nastygunz, January 18, 2014, 01:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

18-4 S&W .22...them ole wheelguns is purty!

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Wood & metal , no plastic!

slagmaker

is this something you just aquired or whats the 411 on this piece of artistry in iron

JohnP

I like my 1911's, but sure is hard to beat a wheel gun for dependability.  Your right this one sure is purty.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

slagmaker

i have always wanted a double action 22.  I have given some thought to a ruger SP100 but a taurus model 94 would be a little cbeaper.

but its hard to beat a S&W

nastygunz

That gun was a gift to me from a friend who had muscular dystrophy and could not use it any longer. I have had it for a lot of years and it is one of my guns that I will never part with.JohnP, I have always preferred a wheelgun over an automatic, they both have their advantages and disadvantages I reckon.

nastygunz

Slagmaker, my go to hunting handguns are Taurus Trackers, the .357 in my avatar and this .22, well happy with both of them.

possumal

Nasty, that is a beautiful pistol.  Combined with the fact it came from your friend make it truly special. I know you treasure it.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

Hes gettin real bad with the MD, in hospital right now had to get a tracheotomy to breathe, full time wheelchair user, but he drives his modified van to work every day and hates all the "obama folk" who milk the system with bs ailments!..he told me if he could be able bodied hed shovel shit for a living and be happy too!

slagmaker

oh man! that is one special pistol.

i have a ruger blackhawk three screw in 357 that i use for larger game and a single six for the tree climbing and hoppy critters.  now i got me a looking at the new taurus 99 for the 22long rifle/ 22 mag convertibility in a DA revolver.