• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

More Border "Stuff"

Started by JohnP, April 30, 2014, 11:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

I think until we start shooting, on sight, any and all border jumpers this crap will continue.  The infiltration of our enemies from across the border gets bolder every time a politician mentions comprehensive immigration policy.  Don't need a new law, need to enforce current law.  Our old place was on the border and now I have two grandsons that live there.  I think we should of just stayed there or sold the place. 

SIERRA VISTA, Arizonaâ€" According to law enforcement officers, a routine traffic stop in a small Arizona town near the Mexican border-a place notorious for rugged terrain, which cartels use as a major narcotics and human smuggling and trafficking corridor-has left one man dead from the gun of a police officer and “credible” assassination threats against the officer and his father, the County Sheriff.
The threats originated from a region in Mexico predominantly controlled by the notorious Sinaloa cartelâ€"and are directly related to the police officer’s shooting of the now-deceased man, identified as Lauro Avechuco, who had a long history of arrests for possession of marijuana, aggravated DUI, felony flight, and assault.
Sheriff Dannels told Breitbart News “Yes, me, my son, my chief deputy, and law enforcement in general have been threatened in this matter.” He added, “The intelligence also mentioned the threat of a killing spree against all law enforcement officers.” Sheriff Dannels declined to give further details on the threats, citing the importance of keeping intelligence reports private. He did add that he and his family are taking the threats seriously.
Sylvia Longmire, Breitbart Texas’ border security expert, lives in southern Arizona and said, “The region immediately south of [Cochise County] are predominantly controlled by the Sinaloa cartel. If credible threats are coming from that region, it is either from the Sinaloa directly, or from a criminal enterprise under the umbrella of the cartel.”

riverboss

What goes on in our country doesnt seem to matter anymore. But let something happen in a foreign country and we will throw millions at it. Untill the next terriorist enters threw mexico and kill hundreds more americans nothing will be done. The war on terrior is a joke we need a war on the goverment starting with the next election. They need to be held accountable by the people, they are working for.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk