• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Benefit for a grieving family

Started by blacky, May 07, 2014, 06:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

BENEFIT FOR A GRIEVING FAMILY
I called Clyde Campbell and he agreed that if he got enough box calls he would have another display box made and have a second place drawing or even more if enough of you great guys want to donate.
You can send your donation to Clyde Campbell Rt. 1 Box 202 French Creek, WV 26218
Anything you can do will be appreciated.

A few weeks ago a young turkey hunter was riding in a benefit poker run when he lost control of his bike and hit a tree. He was killed and now his family suffers both from his loss and financially.
A group of 8 call makers have put together a box loaded with 8 box calls that will be given to a lucky winner on Dec. 15, 2014. Those call makers are: Clyde Campbell- Double C's Mountain Calls, Denny Burns- Full Bloom, Mark Schiralli & Charley Zirkle - Magic Calls, Gene Blackshire - Gene's Turkey Calls, Kip Feroce - Ferocious Calls, Kenny Crummett - Buzzard Calls, Lonnie Gilbert - Buckeye Boxes and David Shaffer - Uncle Dave's Custom Turkey Calls.
Tickets will be sold for $5.00 each and your check or money order should be made payable to Kevin Simmons, the boy's father, and sent to Clyde Campbell  Rt. 1 Box 202  French Creek, WV 26218. If you want to contact Clyde Campbell, his phone number is 352-804-6976
You can purchase as many tickets as you want.
I have added pictures of the box with the 8 calls in it.
This family needs our support at this critical time in their life.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

bambam

Just bought some tickets from Kenny today. So sad for the family. Prayers sent to them.

FinsnFur

Havent seen you around for a while Gene, welcome back. This is an awesome gesture by many call makers and my Kudos to you all.
I really like the display box. awesome idea.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com