• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Trey Gowdy Grilling The Commish

Started by FOsteology, June 24, 2014, 11:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Okanagan

The IRS Commissioner is openly contemptuous of Congress and obviously guilty of obstructing the investigation.  I'd like to see him and Lerner charged with criminal offenses.

On the other hand Trey Gowdy scored a lot of points with conservatives but came close to browbeating the commish.  If he does much of that, Gowdy will look like a partisan bully and will generate sympathy for the IRS crook among political neutrals.  Gowdy should make his point and back off.

Conservatives just don't seem to get how they come over on TV.  It is very different from playing to a small jury in one room. 

FOsteology

I like Trey Gowdy. However, until he's responsible for pulling the chord on the guillotine and the resultant rolling heads, the only thing he's done that differentiates himself from his contemporaries is his willingness and ability to argue.

He simply doesn't let up! Yes, he was really "letting that smug azzhole IRS Commish have it" wasn't he? All well and good, and is great to watch. However, right now I (America) need something more than the visual of some arrogant, smug liberal grinning dipsheit Communist lock-stepper getting a tongue lashing. I need an arrest, indictment and conviction.  :mad2:

KySongDog

I think there are many Americans that are quietly getting close to the breaking point.  Which is another reason the leftists desperately want to get rid of the Second Amendment.   They know what's coming. 

Carolina Coyote

Lying under Oath is also a crime if a Republican does but the Democrats have turned that around if they tell the truth it would be a crime.  :noway:

FOsteology

The little smug, arrogant, dismissive, prick smiles like he's "untouchable". I get the feeling he's been PROMISED he won't be touched.

Even his aides behind him smirked and giggled whenever he made a "cute" remark to The People's representatives investigating a possible Constitutional violation of political free speech. :mad2:

Gollum looking mother phugger needs to be smacked in the damn mouth with a 2x4...

Carolina Coyote

FOsteology

FinsnFur

That was kinda interesting to watch.
I hear ya on the smug look of being untouchable.
A bit unsettling  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com