• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bocote Yelper.

Started by Dogwood Creek, April 07, 2007, 02:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogwood Creek

For the turkey hunter who has everything. A beautiful suction Yelper turned from Bocote, with a Blackwood accent band. Yep, she is complete with a spanking new 223 case and Easton arrow shaft mouthpiece. The cork stopper / lip stop is adjustable for every user's needs. I will include instructions for the use of one of these, should the lucky new owner feel the need. I am asking $30.00 door to door. She is signed and dated and ready to travel. Thanks all, for taking time to look,R.J.

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

RJ,  looks like I'm the lucky one today, first to check and post.....

So it's only fitting that I purchase this call from you,

P.M. coming.

Thanks, Joey

P.S. Congratulations on the mention in last months Predator Xtreme magazine!!!    :congrats:
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Hawks Feather

R. J.

That looks very nice.

Joey,

You got turkeys out there or are you planning a trip to Ohio?

Jerry

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Jerry,

Wes gots lots a dem turkeys in dees parts....LOL  Trick is finding someone who'll let you shoot the darn things... :wo:

Know anyone?   :biggrin:

J/K One of my favorite hunting spots in the world is absolutly filthy with them.  The land owner and his wife are my wife and I's best friends.  I consider myself lucky to be able to hunt elk, deer, and predators on there place.  Haven't asked about turkeys though....looks like now I got a good reason to!

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Dogwood Creek

Hey thanks guys. You got her Joey. The Yelper is SOLD! Thaks a bunch buddy.

Yeah how about that Predator Xtreme thing. Whoda thunk it? My chest just finally deflated yesterday. LOL. Honestly, it was a thrill making print. Made my day.

You fellas take it easy on those turkey now. Leave some for seed,R. J.

Hawks Feather

Seed?  The farmer where I hunt wants them all shot.  He also wants all the deer shot.  But I just don't see that happening.

Jerry

keekee

Awesome yelper RJ!

Brent