• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

OH my Gawd.

Started by trailtwister, January 20, 2016, 08:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailtwister

A friend sent me an E Mail this morning who lives in WV. I living in the snowy north just have to laugh at some of his comments Like the Red Cross.
Studs are legal there and he has all four tires of his jeep studded yet put the chains in the Jeep (rubbers are for his feet.).

For us that is nothing more than a winter snow event.

suppose to get 1-3inchs of snow tomorrow,12 Friday,5-8 sat.
started generator, got gas in,,,,put chains, rubbers and snow shovel in jeep.....put chains on atv.
put trickle charge on tractor,,,will try to start warmest day Thursday-Friday, install chains and blade...
they say red cross is stocking food nearby...

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

Okanagan

If it is satire it is pretty good.  If serious, well...

Maybe pitw can identify with this fellow's pre-snow anxiety.  :biggrin:

bambam

The coming snow is a big topic here in West Virginia right now. I don't really get the big deal, we've had much bigger snows than that. I guess since I am always prepared I don't worry so much. Always have plenty of food, gas for the generator, etc. because we lose power any time of year. Some people just freak out, I especially laugh when they run to the store and buy a month's worth of bread and milk for a 2-day storm.  :innocentwhistle: :shrug: :laf:

Carolina Coyote

Believe it or not it is snowing here in upState South Carolina right now , just hope it don't stick.  :hahaha:

Coulter

bwahahahahah! I just brushed about 14" off of our vehicles this morning. Further south of us got hit with up to 24" or so. Gotta love the Lake Effect snow we get.

Steve

FinsnFur

I heard a possible total of 3 feet in some areas over there :wo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Storm Jonas is missing us but heading south out to sea :highclap:,  it looks like Pennsylvania and New York in the area might be getting pounded pretty bad though.

trailtwister

Been doing my snow dance for a couple months now and nary a flake of snow. If this keeps up I will have to stop telling the winter whiners here to go south. More snow in Tennessee than we have here today.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.