• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Versatile Predator Call Set

Started by ninthinning, April 26, 2007, 07:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninthinning

Set of versatile game calls made with bloodwood and ruby red acrylic.  This set of predator call parts can be assembled into various configurations depending on your hunting and calling needs.  $100

Hands free closed reed, closed reed insert, call body, open reed tone board and pure coyote howler on the bottom.

Makes a good duck call.

Here the JC reed is installed so the insert is the exhaust.  Tapered exhaust amplifies the sound waves.

Here the JC reed is installed so the insert is the mouth piece and the call body the exhaust.  The end of the call body is flared to improve the sound.

Reeds installed.

The insert can be used as a stand alone call,
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

ninthinning

Added a tone board.  Best duck call ever.  Guess everything goes full circle eventually.  Board alone is sweet little call.

Quack, Quack, Quack
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Braz

Ninth, I have to say that you have made one beautiful set. I just get amazed at your skill, artistry and imagination. Nice work!  :highclap:
Braz

Hawks Feather

Ninth,

That is a nice looking set of calls, but I have to tell you that it really has me seeing RED.

Jerry

iahntr

Very nice set of calls ! I really like that ruby red acrylic, and nice match with the wood. :highclap: :highclap:
Scott