• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Antler Howler

Started by Brad H, April 26, 2007, 05:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

This is geared and built to be a howler, but because it's only 5 inches long, it will also make a great loud distress call.

Nothing too extreme with this one, but definately a great call.

Yours for $45.

Hawks Feather

Brad,

I don't have one of your calls in my collection so this one might as well come to Ohio.  I will send you a PM.

Jerry

ninthinning

Just missed this gem.  Good catch.  That call is complex and beautiful.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Brad H

Gotcha back, Jerry. Thanks.

I'll be making more of these throughout the summer.

Brad

FinsnFur

Brad H...the antler man  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Very nice call Brad ! :highclap: I need to get with ya on one of these beauties too!
Scott

Bob D

That is a very classy Brad H antler howler. :yoyo: If you want a one of a kind , sweet sounding howler that looks as good as  it sounds then you owe it to yourself to get Brad  H to make you something.  :bowingsmilie: Now Brad ,  about my advertising fee-------------just kiddin :laf:  Believe me fellows , I would not tell you this if it wasn't true.
Bob

keekee

I agree Bob! I got several of Brads calls! First class work, craftsmanship and sound!

Call looks great Brad!

Brent

straycat

Very nice !   Great looking call.

Now I got a question...............whats the groove between the mouth and the lanyard ?   :confused:

I'm just curious.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Arkyyoter

Outstanding Brad.....I gotta have one of those.....will be watching   :biggrin:

Joe

Brad H

Stray,

That's the second lanyard groove I started adding to some of my calls recently. Everyone likes different things and the same goes with calls. The custom lanyard rigs on these antler calls are neat, but if someone prefers their custom lanyard over my get-up, they have the option of going that way.

I have some other projects in progress that are coming along nicely. Some by request, but I think you guys will like what I have cookin' for this board.

Brad

bowjunkie

man thats one classy call Brad I gotta get on your list since I don't have any of your calls yet

How close are you to BIg Sky I have a wedding there in Oct might be able ta catch up with ya fer a day of fly fishin or callin while I'm there  :biggrin:

Ed

Brad H

Big Sky is about 400 miles from here. But only 60 miles from my parents house so that might work out if the timing is right.

How close are you to Cortez? I may have to work down there this summer.

Brad

bowjunkie

I live 20 miles west of Grand Junction bout three hrs from Cortez but if yer there we could easily get together fer a spell

Ed

Brad H

Sounds good. If this Cortez thing pans out I'll be in touch!

Brad

Todd Rahm

Brad,

That is a nice look'n howler ya have there.

I took my BradH Ghost Flame antler distress call out with me Tuesday while looking for grizzly bears. Didn't see any bears yet, and you'll see why when I show ya the pictures of the area, but I did do some blind calling and tried to call in a porcipine with it.  :innocentwhistle:

At any rate my two hunting buddies asked me to get them one of your antler calls (Which  I will one day), even showed them the others I had.  :biggrin: