• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Slug barrel...

Started by nastygunz, June 14, 2024, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

For my Mossberg 835, rifled, cantilever scope mount, off ebay :yoyo: Simmons 4x12 scope included.

Okanagan

WTG!  I want one but last time I spent any time looking, the reasonably priced ones were unavailable.  I made do with a rifled choke for my 3" magnum 12 gauge Remington 870 Express.  I gotta go shopping again!

A cousin has what looks to me like the ideal deer shotgun:  20 gauge bolt Mossberg (Savage ?) with rifled barrel and receiver mounted scope.  It looks like a deer rifle.  He and his brother each killed record book bucks last seaason with that gun.  I hunted with it a bit on loan from him but passed the only small buck I saw.

nastygunz

Super expensive! They are $300 on the Mossberg website and out of stock. I had a blued one with a cantilever scope mount that I bought new for 200 and some dollars and some son of a bitch stole it out of the camp. I was browsing around checking the Mossberg site and then figured I would check eBay and I saw that one and really wanted a camo one and a cam scope and mounts so I got it for $207 which is still too much in my opinion. You can't shoot slugs out of the 835 overbored barrel or I would just have used the regular barrel. Ebays the best place to get one I think.

nastygunz

Im on a roll, I just snagged a rifled slug barrel for my Stoeger M2000 12 gauge! Camo too.

FinsnFur

Thats gonna be a lot of fun this coming 4th of July :yoyo:  :jump:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I'm hoping those invasive wild hogs get here pretty soon so I can use it on them🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷