• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hot enough??

Started by remrogers, July 05, 2024, 12:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remrogers

Was supposed to be 91 degrees yesterday. Our little weather station registered 97. Prediction for the next two days is 103-104 and then 93-94 the next two days. Three years ago we had an official temp of 112 degrees and  ours topped out at 118. Oregon had 69 deaths attributed to heat that time.

FinsnFur

We had that a couple weeks ago. It's unbearable for Northern folks like you and I. Especially if ya get humidity with it.
Air conditioners cant keep up, muscle cramps, fatigue.
I get headaches and lightheaded cause I cant sweat like I should I guess.
Stay safe out there. Take breaks, drink water drink water and drink water.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Being a real northerner my ideal temperature is about 60° out. Good T-shirt working weather. :biggrin:

pitw

Dang, it got up to 74F ad I think my dog melted.
I say what I think not think what I say.

remrogers

Predicted high for yesterday was 101. Our gauge topped out at 112. Today and tomorrows temps at 103. Not a happy camper, but the AC has been keeping the house at 77 and getting a real workout.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

It seems like the past month has been nothing but mid 90's with maybe a day or two break that dips down to mid 80's  The humidity is terrible as well
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

remrogers

108 yesterday. One more day and it supposed to cool of into the 90's. Enough already!!! Paper reports 4 deaths in Portland metro area. Suspected heat related.