• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

George Ackley is the MAN!!!!

Started by Bopeye, June 18, 2007, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

Greenside
I retired the Ohiobob name,,I only use it in here and on AR15.com,,but I RARELY go anywhere else but here :laf:
IF I wanted to I could probably figure it out but hell,that site isnt worth my time,BUT they are good for a laugh or 2  :roflmao:  :roflmao: I KNOW there are a certain few bootlickers over there and they DO spoil it for all the other GOOD members,,I would LIKE TO KNOW IF anyone on here has seen the old show Petticoat junction ???
IF YOU REMEMBER THIS SHOW old Red Fern reminds me of "uncle Joe" Played by Edgar Buchanan IF ANYONE knows who uncle Joe is let me know,I have a pic of Red Turd that looks JUST LIKE HIM ,,well to me anyhow :biggrin:
Thank You
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

Red Head isnt the owner either. Randy Black is. Toad just wants everyone to think he is.
Macho syndrome. That's why he wanted that position so bad, and that's one of the contributing reasons I left. Because I seen that coming.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

George,
  I really wasn't trying to make anything spill onto this board, I think we all know why this board even exists.........it's in part due to some of the very reasons you named.
  I have friends on several of the boards, but there are just some boards I like better than others and consider this board my home board. I called PM my home board from '01 until about a year or so ago........but such is life. Things change, people change and the little green men are still landing in my front yard.......... :huh:

Seriously though, it's just nice to have several places to go and not have to worry about every word you say. Your welcome in my camp anytime and hope you can make the LBL this year. The coyotes are harder to hunt, the trip isn't near as long and I guarantee I'll kill more coyotes than you can at the LBL......... :sneer:
  How's that for a challenge?....... :yahoo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

George Ackley

I would love to make the LBL,
We will see how the year lay's out for me here.

I hope you guys didn't take offence to my post because that wasn't my attention.
meant a lot to know you feel the same why I do.
I was really thinking of Jim & kee kee, I didn't wont them to think I was bringing  my troubles to there forum,
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

keekee

George,

I think your post was strait from the heart! I kept up with what you posted over there and you did well!!!!!!!!!

You have no probelms here!

Brent

browning204

""and the little green men are still landing in my front yard..........""

Oh good, it ain't just me then :whew:
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

ohiobob

are WE off Topic ???  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Bob

FinsnFur

No offense here George, were good.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

Quote from: ohiobob on June 22, 2007, 02:51:38 PM
are WE off Topic ???  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Bob

Yes we are! And I am turning you all in to Redfag!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

nailbender

Dang, I guess I'm the only old fart yhat remembers Petticoat junction??  :confused: Don't remember uncle Joe's name though.
    Have a hard time with my own somedays! :laf:

weedwalker

Uncle Joe Carson was played by Edgar Buchanan :innocentwhistle:

ohiobob

weed
I Googled him and there are only like 5 pics of him on the internet that I could find and none of the pics had that squint eye look that "uncle Joe" always had,,I have that pic of Red Frog that looks EXACTLY like Uncle Joe and i was hoping to get a god one to post them side by side,,but hell NO ONE has ever heard of Uncle Joe Carson I guess  :laf: oh well I was a VERY YOUNG PUP when I seen all those shows
Bob

weedwalker

Ohiobob, is this what you're looking for?

Too much time on my hands today... :roflmao: :roflmao: