• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My new ride....

Started by Arkyyoter, June 26, 2007, 07:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

My '04 Chevy 4X4 lost the 4X4 part at 36000 and again at 42000.....it had to go...So, it was replaced with this one. So far so good....love the way it rides and drives. The 5.4 isn't as "peppy" as the 5.3 Chevy...but is plenty stout.

Joe

Hawks Feather

Yoe,

Looking at that interior I can tell that this will be the "pleasure" truck.  What are you going to use when it is muddy?

Yerry

P.S.  Nice looking truck

keekee

Nice looking ride Joe!

Brent

Mallardsr

Looks great but your gonna need that flashlight in the back seat to flag down help when it breaks down at night.  :biggrin: RP

Silencer

Good lookin rig Arky, sure beats my 4wheel peel dode neon  :biggrin:

Bills Custom Calls

Nice looking truck

I did expect a DODGE though
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

Nice ride Joe. I hate to see you had to go to a F@*^. BUt when your having trouble you do what you have too.... :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

cb223

With such a nice truck what are you going to use to get back in the woods?

I'd rather see a chevy. But that is a nice ride!
CHAD

KySongDog

Nice lookin truck!  Figure On Repairs Daily   :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm a GM guy.    :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Well I guess we know who's got the money  :innocentwhistle:

I'm with Yerry, Yoe. Doesnt look like a hunting or work truck. Looks like a C'mon Ma, were going to the Red Lobster, truck.

At least it's :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Hey nice ride ya got there Joe............................plenty of room in the back for exotic woods.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: exotic ...something  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Nelson

A very nice looking truck.  I've had an F-150 the past 4 years and no problems.  I would like to see a picture of it next year after hunting season though.       :eyebrownod:

Nelson

weedwalker

Nice truck Joe. :yoyo: I've had my F-150 6 yrs and it's still doing great. It's even took a .50 cal muzzle loader blast to the dash from the inside and it didn't even phase it.(Story for another day :doh2:) My brothers Chevy has tow hooks on the front. My Ford dosen't. Don't need 'em.  :biggrin:

DirtyDog

Nice truck Joe.......but i am not going to tell you that you should have bought a Chevy.......and that Fords really stink (and so does Jim  :puke: )......because apparently.......it has already been said.  :biggrin:

Seriously though. Nice truck, make sure you use it for what it was made for.  :wink:

Jimmie in Ky

They is a couple of fellas on this thread that won't get to ride with me next winter. I would hate to upset their vanity by forcing them to ride in an old broken down ford :eyebrownod:

If that thing goes any better than my two wheel drive half ton you'll be just fine Joe. Now buy me one :biggrin: Jimmie

Arkyyoter

One of these days Jimmie, I am going to surprise ya'll and show up at the LBL.....when I do, I hope to get a ride in that old half-ton FoMoCo of yours.....and throw a yote or two in the back of it!!

Thanks guys....I am proud of it...and yes...it will be dirty after September or October  :yoyo: Till then....it's off to the Red Lobster with Momma :wink:

Joe