• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Trophy pictures - Let's see 'em

Started by R Buker, June 28, 2007, 02:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Buker

I wasn't sure where to put these pictures.  They didn't all really fit in hunting pics or fishing pics so I just dumped them in here.  Hope that's ok with all of you....

The story behind the sign is that when we travel, we pose with a sign that "hi" to someone in our group.  This was in Sanantonio, Tx.

So, here's a sign a gal is holding for me!  A friend's wife took this in New York City.

This shot was in Burnsville, Mn.  And yes, she's stroking my wiener.  :eyebrownod:

Another shot of a gal holding my wiener.

Here's two gals playing with my wiener.

My favorite hooters girl.  Very nice.  This is in Burnsville, MN.

This one is a St. Cloud Mn.

This one is from Nashville, TN.

Here's a wedding I was at this spring.

You know, they all really seemed to like my wiener.  And, yes, they even kissed it and licked it!   :yoyo:

And, my favorite Hooters gal in my favorite pic.

She's doing wild and crazy things with my wiener.

bigben

:eyebrow: if ya are ever in the south central area of pa go to the hardware bar.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nailbender

Randy you sick bastid!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

R Buker

weedwalker

I'm glad I wasn't there to be served AFTER they handled your weiner. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

awh

You need to visit the Hooters in Hollywood Randy. I bet ya you'll replace your favorite.  :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Roundman

Your weiner is the wrong color  :confused:

Heck looks like they were haven fun anyway.   :biggrin:

Bob D

That poor weiner sure got a good workout :laf: Thanks for sharing your trophy pictures. :highclap:

Hawks Feather

Al I can say is that you have a Lucky wiener.

Jerry

BasinBoy

dude your weiners gonna get all shribbled up if ya dont give it a break :biggrin: how come theres no hooters girls at the wedding :confused: :confused: :confused: lmao

WhiteHare

WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

FinsnFur

Ohhhhhhhh my god  :roflmao: :doh2:

You disturbed bastid is right.
I wanna comment about the wiener but I'm not sure how to safely do it.   :madd:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

R Buker

Come on, Jim.  Live on the edge.  Just say what you were thinking!!  LOL   :biggrin: :wink:

Hawks Feather

Jim,

Are you thinking something like, "I wish I could have been there when the wiener got stroking" or more along the lines of "What wiener"?   :laf:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Little bit of both Yerry. But I I had to sprinkle a little extra with it, and then thought...(ah jis shut up Jim) :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

R Buker

Lynn,

Who do you think is taking those pictures?

:eyebrow:

FinsnFur

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man NO WAY!!!!!!! :shck:
There is no way  :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

I just checked the pictures (again) to be sure, but I think Jim is correct - no way.  I now need to go check the pictures one more time to "be sure".

Jerry

GC

Just shows to go ya, some girls will do anything for money.  Hookers...   :nofgr: 
"Doing the right thing isn't always easy, but it's always RIGHT!"