• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Deserve the best? (Moved to Auction forum)

Started by Rich, June 22, 2007, 09:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

If so,here it is! This beauty is over 10" long and measures over 2&5/8" across large end of horn. I am asking 75.00
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Hawks Feather

Rich,

I think you have copied Mr. Cronk's call a little too much!   :laf:  Nice color on that one and it looks like you have polished that one too.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Yep, nice looking horn. I like how you guys are using the actual horn for the toneboard.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Good looking work there Mr Cronk!

Brent

possumal

Rich: That thing is too "Purty" to hunt with. If I didn't already have one of your cowhorn howlers, I'd have to create a need for that beauty.  I can just hear it now singing its tune. Beautiful job, Cronkster. :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

songdog_sniper

THAT IS A GREAT LOOKING CALL RICH,  I''M SURE IT SOUNDS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS.  GOOD JOB .. AARON

Rich

Anybody want  to make me an offer? How about 65.00 and I pay the shipping? You can't beat that with a stick.  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Field staff

HaMeR

I wouldn't mind owning a Cronk howler but I just put some $$$ on an 1100. :shrug:

:biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

You can always get an 1100 HaMeR, but a beautiful Cronk  Howler for $65 don't come eveyday!  :eyebrow:

ninthinning

Rich,
Today at work my son told me about a pack of coyotes he found near here.  I set him up with a new set of predator calls and was going to give him a howler I made but changed my mind and gave him a Cronk howler.  Made his day,  he went went off howling and happy.  I've been giving him calls for years but the Cronk howler got the best reaction!
Thank you,
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

carvercalls

Very nice Rich... That howler has some great color to it... Kerry

Rich

I am gonna try to move this howler in to the new Auction forum now.
Foxpro Field staff