• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Couple Whiskey barrels...

Started by HuntnCarve, July 13, 2007, 06:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Here are a couple of Whiskey barrels/Bucket calls that I turned and carved up.  Bearmanric and I have been kicking around this idea, as it is a take off of his honey pots.  Call "A" is 3-1/2" talll, and made out of black walnut.  I distressed this one to give it a worn look.  Call "B" is also 3-1/2" tall, but is made of American Beech.  Both calls have an excellent sound.  They can be voiced to suit.  Asking $50.00/each Delivered.
Thanks for looking!  (Both have been Sold)
HuntnCarve
Dave

FinsnFur

Thats just too cool Dave  :yoyo:
Man, the detail you have incorporated into those.
They look so real they look like they are from a miniature toy set
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

That is cool. But I have to admit, I just had a flash back of the honey lemon incident.... :whew::innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bowjunkie

:yoyo: now those are just to cool very nice Dave

Hawks Feather

Dave,

I may have to start looking at whiskey in a whole new way.  You did a great detail job on those.

Jerry

ninthinning

Those are really cool.  You have really earned your talent. 9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Nelson

Those are very unique and realistic looking.  You pull one of those out, and the game warden might think you was offering him a shot.     :eyebrownod:

Nelson

kkbait

Todd Rahm

Dave,

They look good, especially the worn look on the first one.  :congrats: hows that lanyard work.  :biggrin:

keekee

Those are cool Dave! Very nice!

Brent

Carolina Coyote

Man there are some neat calls, Do they come filled with Jack Danials? :eyebrow:cc

carvercalls

Fantastic job on those Dave... Very neat idea..  It kinda makes me thirsty  :yoyo: Kerry

FOsteology

Soak 'em in some Jim Beam before heading out for the calling fields!  :biggrin:

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!