• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

7/14/2007

Started by BryanStanley, July 16, 2007, 06:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

What happens when your alone in the shop making calls at 1:30 in the morning? Mutations I say. This was an open reed call that never sold. kepp starring me in the face every time I went into the shop. Now it sports a dyed tasmaniain euc burl mouth piece. Let me know if the doctor has done good.

Bryan

THO Game Calls

Young Frankenstien is at it again LOL

That looks interesting anyway.  Neat little call.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
The Custom Call Makers Supply Store
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

Al's sig line  :roflmao:

Bryan were you drinking at that hour?  :laf:
The mouth piece does look cool though, but what happens in the filed? Do we run the risk of getting spotted walking the trax with a purple oral orfice?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

I think Bryan may be on to something....... the mouth piece looks like something most call users and those just starting out are very familiar with and know how to put it to their mouth....... just got to train them to blow vs gulp  :shck: and possibly hold it near the bottom vs around the neck.... the inspiration may be subliminally linked to what Bryan was doing at the time of creation  :shrug:

Possibly a companion version in a 'can' format?
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

BryanStanley

Well guys, hate to break the news to ya but I don't drink alcohol. The wife does.
Stu need to teach the wife a game called suck and blow.

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: Hope ya know I was just funning ya..... On the teaching the wife, figure I'll need to get me one first.... or is that get me another  :confused:

I'm still convinced a can and bottle combo would be a hit with a few of these fellers  :eyebrownod:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

BryanStanley

I know ya was funnin...................I work in a shop so we all have to have a thik skin..............BTW you want my wife? She comes all ready trained !

studabaka

:roflmao: :laugh2:

Oh man    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That hurt  :roflmao: :roflmao:

:wo: free shipping?

BryanStanley

DEAL................................UPS OR PRIORITY MAIL

FinsnFur

Dont do it Stu....you know he's gonna lick her stamp before she goes out  :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 16, 2007, 08:17:46 PM
Dont do it Stu....you know he's gonna lick her stamp before she goes out  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
CHAD

studabaka

Licked or not.... given the credentials...... I'm thinking PRIORITY  :yahoo:

BryanStanley

Too damn funny boys......................

Hawks Feather

What in the world are you guys talking about?  Giving away a wife.  You should know better.  Add a call with her and auction her off.   :biggrin:

Jerry

awh

I like it Bryan. And if ya make a bottle one put me down for a Coors Light with the mountains on it dark blue.  :biggrin:

Stu....If-n ya really want one, please take my ex. PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE.  :fingerx:
Someone...... anyone. Just get her away from me. I'll throw in her mom to boot. :biggrin:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.