• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

WoooHooo! Got the web site up and running! Thank you Jim!

Started by THO Game Calls, July 17, 2007, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Thank you all for the comments on the site! 

Joe, I'm not so much proud, as I am grateful that I am able to share it with this group, and that there are so many good spellers and spell checkers here!

Thanks again guys for the help -

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Custom Predator Calls
www.custompredatorcalls.net
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

CypressSlough

Al, I definitely like the new site. You did good.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

awh

Al, on the other calls & Lanyard tab under guarantee....there is a (,) at the end and should be a (.) :wink:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bowjunkie

:yoyo: now thats a good lookin website ya did good Al  :congrats:

FinsnFur

When are you going to place your banner order?
All FnF Hosting Accounts come with free banners  :readthis:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Good loooking site Al....but where is the wood? :confused: I missed the wood run I think, I planned to place an order with ya when I get back, let me kn ow what ya have up there.

Steve

kkbait

Hawks Feather

Steve,

Al still has the other site and will be using that one for all the call maker's needs.  The new site is only going to be his calls for sale.  I think that was in one of the posts a ways back or I read it on his site not sure which.

Jerry

THO Game Calls

Thank you for looking our for me Jerry - I appreciate it  :bowingsmilie:

I split the web sites up - THO Game Calls is going to have all the custom call maker parts on it and tutorials on it

and Custom Predator Calls is going to have just calls on it. 

Why?  because i got a good deal on the domain Custompredatorcalls.net - which will come up higher in the search engines, which will be good for business.  Heck, with the links on the front page to FnF and EasternCoyotes.com, maybe it will be good for us all.  Get some new members here, and let them see what the guys on this board have to say and offer for calls and other items.

Well, that's my story and I am sticking to it  :)  you all have a great day - and thanks again for all the proof reading - it helped.

Al

possumal

THO Al:  Nice, clean site.  Sharp like your calls.  Kudos to you and to Jim for his support!   :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Braz

Al, as you know, I frequent your other site, the one now devoted to call making materials. I love that site and really have to say thanks for having it up. It really helps all us call makers.

As to this new site, I think it is great that you now have a site devoted entirely to your wonderful calls. I think that is a slick move. No reason showing off all of the materials to folks who just want to purchase, and visa versa. Nice going.

I want to express my thanks to you for being there for all of us call makers. It is appreciated.

Lastly, I think that if you go to the new site and click on the Contact info, and click on Al@THOGameCalls.com you will find that the link doesn't work correctly. In place of your addres for the e-mail to go to it says your@address.here <your@address.here>
Braz

THO Game Calls

Wel, that explains the lack of emails lately LOL

Thanks for pointing that out.  I will see if I can get it fixed !

Al

FOsteology

Looks good Al. Just wish you either had a few calls for sale or weren't so inundated with orders so I could get a bonker and classic!

NASA

Nicely done Al.  Easy to find exactly what you're looking for.  And you've got quite a bit to offer there.   :yoyo: