• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Marlin 883 SS 22 Magnum

Started by ohiobob, August 19, 2007, 08:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

I havent Priced this Gun before but I am thinking of buying it off of the neighbor,,this Gun has the Laminated Stock and has NEVER been fired,,it has ALL the tags hanging from it
Does anyone have an Idea of what these are going for,,he wants $175 but I think I can Jew him to $150,,I dont NEED a 22 Mag since I use the 17 HMR for medium range to 150 Yards,,but I am thinking of gettin it for my Son SO if anyone has an idea what this Gun is worth please speak up  :shrug:
Thank You Very Much
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

KySongDog

Bob
If it has the tubular magazine, I have the exact same rifle.  Stainless steel with laminated stock.  It shoots great and I really like mine.  Its not a tack driver but you'll spend a lot more money for that.  $150 to $175 would be a very good price, I think.  It is probably a $225-$250 gun.

Semp

Hawks Feather

Bob,

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted - just slipped my mind (easy to do).  This is from the 27th edition of the Blue book of Gun Values.

Marlin 883SS Bolt Action - .22 Win. Mag. Cal., 12 shot tube mag., similar to Model 883, except barrel is stainless steel and stock is laminated two-tone brown birch with Monte Carlo cheek piece.  Mfg. 1993-2003  Prices 100% - $265, 98% - $205, 95% - $145, 90% - $115, 80% - $100, 70% - $70, 60% - $60.

Jerry

ohiobob

Semp
It does have the 12 Shot Tubular Magazine,,it is a NICE lookin Rifle,,I thought about Buying it to use as Trade Bait for a
Semi-Auto Shotgun,,or I can use it in a Trade for some other Guns or use it as a Trade on anything else  :wo:
Thank you very much for the info Semp !!!
Bob

ETA: jerry we was typing at the same time and you were a little Quicker then me  :laf: Thank VERY MUCH for the Info on this Gun  :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???