• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Predator loose all the way around

Started by Silencer, August 08, 2007, 09:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Nelson

That was an amazing video.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

Nelson

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

cb223

CHAD

Bob D

studabaka

That was cool.... just when ya think ya had it figured... it changed...and then changed again.... though I'm betting that young one is a hurting unit and may end up scavenger fodder.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Silencer

Man I cant spell and type lately.. lol.. glad yall looked anyway  :biggrin:

I figure the same Stu, he's going to be dinner later on in the day for someone with all them wounds.

keekee

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Carolina Coyote

Hawks Feather

Watching that helped confirm that buffalo are not an animal that you want to mess with.  Watching some of the hunting shows they always talk about the mean attitude and toughness of the buffalo.  Now I know why.

Jerry

bushmaster

the .223 should be outlawed in Africa! :readthis: 

Amazing video, thanks for sharing it
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

KySongDog

Great video!  That reminds me of the old African saying......

"Every day in Africa a lion wakes up and knows it must run faster that the slowest gazelle or it will die.

Every day in Africa a gazelle wakes up and knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will die.

So it doesn't matter if you are a lion or a gazelle.........when the sun comes up you better be running."    :wink:

ohiobob

I seen this video about a week ago ,,hell I just figured EVERYONE had seen it already,,but it is a hell of a video for sure,, I just couldnt figure out why the Buffalo didnt do something sooner ??? they say them Buffalo can stomp ya into a Mud Hole,,I DO believe it  :eyebrownod:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???