• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few from yesterday...

Started by Arkyyoter, August 05, 2007, 08:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

My wife and I just celebrated out 34th anniversary on the third, and yesterday we went out for a drive....took a few picturs along the way, thought I would show ya'll a few of 'em!!

Hope ya'll like 'em, and NO, I ain't going soft  :eyebrow:  I just like pretty pictures  :yoyo:

Joe

Bills Custom Calls

So ya have a few locust in your area

Yes Joe the flowers are pretty also
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

Joe,

The pictures look great.  I can almost smell those flowers.

Jerry

Bopeye

My wife and I just sat here and enjoyed your pictures. She found it to be quite refreshing to see that we don't just like pictures of guns and dead coyotes....... :laf:

Ya just helped our image in her eyes at least. She's convinced that most of you guys are mindless barbarians, except for me and Chet........ :eyebrow: :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vvarmitr

Quote from: Bopeye on August 05, 2007, 09:02:23 AMmindless barbarians

:holdon: Hey,  I resemble that remark!  :noway:  Especially at work. :sneer:

Oh yeah, thanks for the pictures Joe. I enjoyed them.

Bills Custom Calls

Forgot to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 

Hope you Have many more
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Happy anniversary Joe.
Bopeye she must not be around when were posting pictures of half naked fat women then.

or maybe she is  :laf:  that's actually pretty barbaric  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

"It was Jimbo that does that honey!!........I swear it..........put down that....(thwack).......... :sick2: "

vvarmitr

Here ya go Bopster for all your pain ya went through. 
Quote from: Bopeye on August 05, 2007, 04:19:37 PM....(thwack).......... :sick2: "
Man, that had to hurt!?! :shck:

Just curious .... how much corn would a feller have to feed 4 heifers to get'em that fat? :confused:

Arkyyoter

I am relatively certain I am going to puke......gad man, have you no sense of decorum!!!

Joe

keekee

Nice Picture Joe! And happy anniversary!

VV, Your not right!

Brent

Bopeye

Quote from: vvarmitr on August 06, 2007, 08:41:16 AM
Just curious .... how much corn would a feller have to feed 4 heifers to get'em that fat? :confused:

I'm guessing no less than the equivalent of what Nebraska can produce in two really good growing seasons........ :wo:

ohiobob

Ya might have to ship some Corn in from Illinois too to help them Huskers out  :eyebrownod:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

vvarmitr

Quote from: Arkyyoter on August 06, 2007, 05:37:47 PMhave you no sense of decorum!!! Joe
Well, apparently not. :shrug:  :sad:  Seeins how Coyote Kate doesn't want me helping prettying up the livingroom. :huh:

Quote from: keekee on August 06, 2007, 05:46:32 PMVV, Your not right! Brent
Sure I is! You know yarself I ain't  no leftister.  :doh2:

Quote from: Bopeye on August 06, 2007, 07:30:18 PMI'm guessing no less than the equivalent of what Nebraska can produce in two really good growing seasons........ :wo:
Quote from: ohiobob on August 06, 2007, 08:33:37 PMYa might have to ship some Corn in from Illinois too to help them Huskers out  :eyebrownod: Bob
Lawdy, I can't afford to fatten beef at that rate. :rolleye:

Yaknow what.  :wo:  I think them there are sisters. ;yes;  Yes sir they all 4 have the same chin ... er two.  :laugh2: