• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My website

Started by rwehuntn, October 02, 2007, 01:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rwehuntn

Hey guys,

My wife and I have been working at getting a website together for a while and it is done finally. Check it out and let me know what you think. The address is www.highdesertwoodandantler.com. The site still has a few bugs to work out, but it is getting there.

My wife and I make all the turned items and the coffee grinders, the other stuff is made by a family friend that asked if we would post his stuff as well.

Note to Jim,
The only reason you were not contacted to do the site was a family member of my wifes does this and it would have caused a huge stink to not have her do ours.

Thanks in advance guys,

rwehuntn

DirtyDog

Looks good, I went straight to the game calls section.  :biggrin:

Braz

Nice site. I spent some time wandering about and really enjoyed myself. Nice products. Hope your new web site brings in lots of customers.  :highclap:
Braz

Jerry Hunsley

Nice site. Looks like you have everything from soups to nuts.  :congrats:

FinsnFur

Looks good rwe~,  dont worry about me.
I'm only here for the offering. I try not to force my hosting or services on anyone. I might get mouthy from time to time about it, but it's all in fun.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

rwehuntn

Thanks for the positive replies guys, if you see a problem or have any questoins or suggestions let me know. If you want something from the site do not buy it from the site, pm me and let me know.

Jim,

Did you see the antler pens, I know you asked about then in the past? any way there are a few.

rwehuntn

FinsnFur

yep...they look good too  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

IU wish you guys all the luck in the world with your new venture.   I think you are going to do well.  You have some nice stuff on your site.   

Good luck and let me know if I can do anything

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results