• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One more dog

Started by Coon hunter, October 14, 2007, 12:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon hunter

Look what i got yesterday 10 months old out of NT CH Ashley's big Sore and a NT CH hard wood swamp femail.

Quality Whole sale and customer Taxidermy

Coon hunting  Its a passion .

FinsnFur

Nice find  :yoyo:

Who pissed all over the sidewalk?  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coon hunter

FinsnFur

:sneer: I've had the same problem  :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Good lookin hound !!!

Here's my buddy Dusty's dogs... next weekend we'll be rockin, coon opens up !!!

This here's Rage

Dixie

And Hammer

He's got all kinds of Night Champion trophies, I'm not to familiar with all that comp stuff but I think Hammer's got the most awards out of the 3.

trappinjohn

Those are some nice lookin hounds guys.  Got rid of my coonhounds about 8 years or so ago.  Now I run beagles and get a lot more sleep  :biggrin:

Nothing better than the sound of a pack of hounds at the tree

Bopeye

Good looking hounds fellas.  :wink:
I got me a new little addition too. She's a 12 week old Original Mtn. Cur.
She comes out of Nt. Champion, Sq. Champion Treetimes Galloways Burley and Tree Harder's Yellow, which has a lot of Kemmer blood in her.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Coon hunter

I like cure dogs as well as hounds . Some of the best coon dogs i ever had were 1/2 hound & 1/2 ? I like that MT Cure you got there it reminds me of a squirrel dog I had when i was a Kid.

vvarmitr

Bopster: Starting to get a dose of that Kemmer Stock aye.

I got a KSMC to go look at too. Day/night dog too. Getting ol' Ruger  a girl friend & someone to watch his backside when the coyotes come around. :wink:

Hunted 2 years ago w/ a guy & his dog w/ champion blood lines & didn't get squat! :rolleye:

Bopeye

Coon Hunter.  I got a friend that does it the same way. He crosses his redbones over mt. curs. He swears by the cross.

Vic, I like the old Kemmer bloodline real well, it's the organization that is ruining them in my opinion. I only live about 20 minutes from Robert Kemmer, the Kemmer originator, and it seems his only concern anymore is selling puppies. That can really hurt any breed when you go for quantity and not quality.  :sneer:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vvarmitr

Quote from: Bopeye on October 15, 2007, 04:10:37 PMit seems his only concern anymore is selling puppies. That can really hurt any breed when you go for quantity and not quality. 

More breeds have been ruined that way.  :nofgr:  Bust yer hump to come up w/ a good breed then get over taken by the almighty dollar.  :doh2: 
Hateit when that happens. :pout: