• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Lordy, Lordy.... look who’s 40 !!

Started by coyotehunter_1, October 16, 2007, 08:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowjunkie

Happy Birthday , just think the long climb is over yer now officially over the hill  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Todd Rahm

Ya sure he is only 40?  :wo:  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: Happy Birthday Big Feller.  :congrats:

CCP

Thanks guys for the happy birthdays.

Sorry I haven't been here to read them. I went out on my birthday and had a blast for 5 or 6 hours. For sum reason I could not be happy leaving it at that. I thought I had to continue drinking and having a good time. I did end up getting a not so free ride by our local sheriffs office. :rolleye:

Don't worry I did not drive I had a designated driver. I did how ever learn if you are a passenger keep you mouth shut and stay in the car. :sad:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyotehunter_1

Rich,

Is that all?  :shrug:
Whew.... I was starting to get worried that maybe some of those Alabama coyotes had ganged up on you.

"I did how ever learn if you are a passenger keep you mouth shut and stay in the car.  :sad: "
Well, with age often comes wisdom. You learned a few things, besides Bubba's phone number...   :innocentwhistle: :laf:

Hang in there guy, happy birthday!  :wink:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on October 21, 2007, 10:40:10 AM
I did how ever learn if you are a passenger keep you mouth shut and stay in the car. :sad:

:roflmao:  Been there and done that one!  Learned the same lesson too.   :nono:

Happy Belated Birthday, Rich!! 

Semp