• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

weekends bragging rights hunt.

Started by bigben, November 19, 2007, 05:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

As some of you might know I am a district coordinator for the PPHA.  this weekend my dist had a hunt and despite some miserable conditions on night two two fellas that are very good at fox hunting prevailed yet again.  here are the photos from this weekends hunt.  there where two catagory's singles and teams.  only one team showed up at checkin.  but two members showed up for singles.  the competitors had from 5 pm on friday till noon on sunday to hunt.  all rules and regs needed to be followed.  the singles competion came down to who had the biggest fox.  

sorry two of em are side ways.  wish I knew how to fix em.  

Uncle Bucks (jim monko) monster fox.  17lbs.

Ben Woods woody220's red

The glace brothers tally

and here is the group From left to right (Ben Smyser/bigben, Jim Monko/unclebuck, Jim Whitmore/pa goosehunter, Jermey Whitmore standing in front of jim/aka lil goose/fishin pro I dont need no meal worms from hern, Ben Woods/Woody_220, Scott Glace, Alan Glace/slyfox)
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

vvarmitr

Hey, there's my Buddy Woody 220, the g'hog spanker.  :roflmao:

Wow, the Glace brothers sure didn't mess around! :shck:

So that's Uncle Buck. :huh: He don't look anything like John Candy (God rest his soul). :confused:

You got a good bunch of people to hang around w/ there little Buddy. :wink:  Sure hope they rub off on ya!  :laf:

bigben

the glace brothers are a pure testament as to when the tailgate drops the bull shit stops.  uncle buck is a good guy.  met him about 2 years ago at a bass pro.  he was over in the call aisle squawlin on a critr call.  seen you were over on his site just a bit ago. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

DirtyDog

That looks like a blast!!!!!! Those are some nice looking reds too.  :wink:

FinsnFur

Some damn nice lookin reds. It's not too often ya see a pile of them like that.

Good job BB, looks like a lot of fun. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com