• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Deer Camp

Started by cb223, November 26, 2007, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cb223

Well I went north to deer camp this past weekend. I didn't shoot any deer, nobody in our group did. It is a buck only area. We did see alot of deer just couldn't put horns on any of them.

BUT we did have alot of fun! Here's a few pics from camp.

I don't know how the camera got switched to black and white.

I've been hunting with the 3 on the right for 20 years now. The youngin on the left is son/grandson of the two on the right.

Kyle                                                              Harvey                                           Brent
CHAD

FinsnFur

Oh mannnnnn, we gotta get the AA meetings going again around here.   :laf:

Looks like a rough crowd. Where's the beef? I mean the Venison  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

songdog

Should have put some of that stuff in a bowl and put it out in the field with doe estrous around it!! You might have killed the buck of a lifetime..... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:     

Silencer

Looks like me buddy, that my camp   :innocentwhistle:  :eyebrow: :sneer:

Good photo's, wish I'd taken some of the same.

ohiobob

Looks like you had fun cb223,,My Deer Camp is my House,,But when We use to Bowhunt Michigan and W. Va. it looked like that,,and When we Bow Hunted Illinois we just Stayed in a "Trophy Room" at the Back of or Buddy's Garage,,But it seems like those little 12 oz Aluminum Cans seem to make it into quite a few Deer Camps,,I know 2 Guys that go South to Hunt Deer and they NEVER killed a Deer,they told me that they go JUST to get away from the Wife and the "Rat Race" of Life
Hmmm maybe I need to go Bow Hunting out of State again,,I hear Illinois calling my name  :yoyo:
Glad ya had a good time cb223
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

KySongDog

Now THAT'S what deer hunting is all about.  Good times with good friends.   :thumb2:

Semp