• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ebony, Antler, Dymondwood for sale.

Started by keekee, December 16, 2007, 12:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Sense its been raining here, I had sometime to get out in the shop here is a few I got finished up and ready to go..........

First one is a two piece call, Mac Ebony Bell and solid Ebony mouth piece. $30.00 for FNF members. SOLD!

This one is turned Whitetail antler. $20.00 (SOLD)

Next one is Dymond wood, Kee's Original Distress.......25.00

And the last one is carved antler with a leather lanyard built into the call. 20.00 SOLD!

Thanks,
Brent

HaMeR

Nice calls Brent!! That 1st one is really cool!! :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Brent,

Those look great.  Maybe it was a good thing it rained, sleeted, snowed, and flooded so you could get these done.   :shck:

Jerry

vvarmitr

Man after looking at those it otta rain, snow, sleet, & hail more often.  Just at your place that is. :laf:

Those are sure grand looking!  :wink:

FinsnFur

Wow....those look better then usual. Not that they usually look bad, just that they seem to be above your normal par  :biggrin:
Nice looking stuff  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Troy Walter

Very nice Brent,that carved call is cool.

Braz

Brent, those are all very nice calls. However, that first one is just something else. I have to have it. Send it my way. PM sent.
Braz

keekee

Thanks guys! I dont think I want the sleet,snow and rain to stick around though. :nono:

alpenliter,

PM returned and thanks!

Brent

KillerCaller!

Consider that kick ass carved antler call sold. I love the lanyard- through design, there is just something about it that says "come to me." That keeper rounds out the call nicely.

keekee

Thanks KC! Its boxed up and ready to go!

Brent

BigB

That turned antler needs to come my way, and while we are at it, can I add the Zercote Destroyer from your website to my order?

Thanks,
Brian

hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Braz

Got the ebony call today. What a beauty! Wow, it is even nicer to hold than the pictures show. I am really, really pleased. Thanks so much for a great call.  :yoyo:
Braz

keekee

BigB,

The antler call and a Zercote call are yours. Thanks for the order.

alpenliter,

Im glad she made it and real glad you liked it! Thanks for the kind words, I hope she kills some criters for ya!

Thanks,
Brent

Arkyyoter

Good to see ya at it again.......I like turned antler!!

Joe

KillerCaller!

Thanks, Brent! The call came in the mail today and it's a hefty little bugger. We'll see what I can do with it when I give it it's allotted air time.