• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Adios Foxpro!

Started by Skoal38, January 18, 2008, 07:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

If anybody needs my big name to help test and promote some products, just let me know, I'll see what I can do.   :thumb2:
......... :wo: ................         :laugh2:      :roflmao:
Scott

keekee

OK wait! I spoke before I thought!..................

There are some call makers out there that due produce calls just to pay for there expenses! And at some of the prices I have seen these calls its deal in its self.

I'm talking about big business not us small town guys!

Brent

vvarmitr

Well, business is business.
The $ is what makes this sport so accessible. I have no problem paying a fair price for a good product.  If someone charges enough to make a living at it more power to 'em. Just make a product my friends & I can use. Don't put a celebrities name on it & think we're going to buy it.  :noway:

"A fool & his money are soon parted."  Maybe this is the reason for the celebrity thing... easy pickens. :wo:

Troy Walter

All I have to say is good for them we would all like to get paid to hunt.But what gets me is when they get affiliated with these companies they think they are the greatest hunters and if you don't do it like this or that you don't now what you are doing.

browning204

Quote from: Troy Walter on January 21, 2008, 03:05:25 PM
All I have to say is good for them we would all like to get paid to hunt.But what gets me is when they get affiliated with these companies they think they are the greatest hunters and if you don't do it like this or that you don't now what you are doing.

If I got paid to hunt, I would starve! :laf:

But your correct about those things going to their heads.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!