• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

MUuUUhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Started by Arkyyoter, January 15, 2008, 02:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

I hate to say it but he had it coming to him.  what goes around comes around.  take notice that it said injury to his testicle.  damn I know how much gettin kicked in the nads feels let alone having one shot off. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

BWAAAAAAAAA!!!    :roflmao:   :roflmao:  He de-nutted himself!  :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Keep your finger off the trigger ya moron!    :biggrin:

HaMeR

:roflmao:  Thats funny alright!! I would love to hear the shtuff he has to put up with in jail over this one too!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"Here comes Lefty"   :roflmao: :roflmao:

BTW-- It's good to read the clerk wasn't injured.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Troy Walter

Ya,To top it off now I heard he is half nuts.

bigben

maybe he is just trying to make sure no more of his genes gets put into the system?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

I think the police should have just "left" him there and told him they would be "right" back later.  As it is, the people of they city are going to get to pay for having him patched up.  The only hope is that the doctor slips and Derrick is left with "nut"ing.   :laf:

Jerry

Vincenator

"Sudenly,He's not HALF the man he used to be" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :  :congrats:
Every day is good,some are just better!

songdog

I guess that robbery got shot to hell... :roflmao:  Guess he will be a little more careful placing his gun next time..

securpro

Quote from: Troy Walter on January 15, 2008, 03:19:31 PM
Ya,To top it off now I heard he is half nuts.

LMAO    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro