• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I call this one....

Started by nastygunz, April 06, 2008, 11:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

...of my youngest brother fishing in the Conn. River, (note my finger in the pic)..."CRIKEY I THINK THERES A CRAWDAD IN ME WADERS!"

FinsnFur

Yeah I cant quite make out the harvest  :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

lmao, i slipped 2 big crawdads down the back of his waders but his damn wading belt stopped them from getting in deep... :biggrin:....that of course being in retaliation from me fighing a nice walleye and he took his cigar and toasted my fishing line mid-fight ....I am blessed with 5 brothers and we have a lot of fun together...that water behind him is prime fishing, walleye, smallmouth, pike, trout, great fishery :highclap:...the crawdad down the waders is an old classic...especially for the newbies and flatlanders...if they get down deep in the waders its hell to pay haha :roflmao:

KySongDog

Are ya sure y'all don't have some Kaintuckee blood in ya?  Several of the red necks around here sure look like him.   :roflmao:

Semp 

nastygunz

haha hed fit right in hes a logger and hunter/fishermen, his truck has 2 bumper stickers, "HIT A MOOSE, FILL YOUR FREEZER"....and " DONT LIKE LOGGING?, TRY WIPING YOUR ASS WITH PLASTIC".........his 2 boys are country to the hilt....the 6 yr old is always listening to george jones and toby keith....thats country!