• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

they all come a running

Started by LBLDOG, March 25, 2008, 05:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

My buddysaid come over monday morning I have some coyotes bothering my geese and dogs. I got over there monday and got set up in a fence row over looking a field with a wash running down the middle of the field. My buddy said set the foxpro in the wash this is were they travel a lot of times.  I put the foxpro out at 32 yards and turned on lighting jack at the 2 minute mark a hard charger came running in and stopped about 10 yards of the call . I shot him with DEAD COYOTE load and rolled him and he got up and slowly was walking away I had to give him round 2 to finish. My buddy and I were running over to give him round 2 when 3 other yotes were coming across a BIG FIELD locked them up and headed for higher ground. I weighed him at 38 lbs he was a pretty male. Im trying to learn how to post pics on here with the help of my wife!  :wo: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Silencer

awesome, good job.  cant wait to see the pics.  If you need help shoot me a pm.

golfertrout

lbldog next time after the shot get on ur mouth call n squall like a wounded dog n the other may come in.  good job on the kill

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

snowcamoman

Way to go LBLDog!
I know this is off topic,but what are/were your opinions of the Dead Coyote loads? I'm sure there's info on the forums about it, but I was just curious if you'd prefer it or another product. Thanks.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

bootmud

LBLDOG,

Way to go.  Can wait to see pics as well. :highclap:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

ErictheRed

Congrats.  It never seems to work for me that way, though. :sad: