• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another dyed in the wool coyote hunter

Started by possumal, March 15, 2008, 09:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Here is a picture of a new coyote hunting buddy, Chuck Mattingly, and he is now officially a member of the "Dyed in the wool" coyote hunting fraternity.  After having coyotes come into his back yard and kill his little house dog, Chuck wanted to start hunting coyotes and he has been one of the most dedicated newbies I have ever met.  My phone rings several times a day with old Chuck wanting to learn more. Well, this morning, while hunting alone here in Jessamine County with his FX-5, he finally had everything come together and he nailed a nice 44 lb. male.  Needless to say, he is really hooked on our great sport.  In fact, he is wanting to go again this afternoon.  :highclap:

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Carolina Coyote

Way to go Chuck, Congradulations on a nice dog, hope you get many more! :highclap: cc

iahntr

Very nice,  Congrats  :congrats: :congrats:
Gotta admit, I'd be on a mission too if they were comin up in my yard and killed my dog.
Scott

bootmud

Congrats Chuck. :highclap:

That's a great looking coyote.

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bob D

Congratulations on the coyote and welcome to your new obsession. Believe me it is permanent !!

Jeb

Congrats Chuck !! Thats a fine kill !  :congrats: :congrats:
             Jeb