• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

any turkeys down on 1st LBL turkey quota?

Started by LBLDOG, April 07, 2008, 04:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

I was wondering if any of you guys hunted the quota this weekend at LBL ( april 5 and 6).  :wo: I will be hunting second quota thurs. and friday. Im heading over today (monday) and listen for my bird I have pin pointed and see if he made it through the weekend :hahaha: :hahaha: 

FinsnFur

I'll wait until I hear back from you as to whether or not you heard YOUR bird. Then I'll tell you how I fared on my trip out there. :biggrin:

Nahhhhh I'm kidding. I couldnt drive down there and be back in time to post this if I had to. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

LBLDOG

well I heard my bird , he made it through the first quota! Now there calling for rain bothdays(thurs., friday) IM still planning on thurs. its 50% thursday and severe storms thurs. night going into friday

Jimmie in Ky

And going back into winter for the opening weekend of state wide season  :pout: I bet they get shut mouthed for sure. Jimmie

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

LBLDOG

Jimmie in Ky

Go ahead and giggle Jim, at least I aint trying to pass sloppy joes as BBQ  :nono: Jimmie

DirtyDog

What doi you expect from a yankee Jimmie......Oh wait a minute, am I a yankee?  :confused:

:roflmao:

KySongDog

If ya have to ask that question, ya must be!   :roflmao:

Semp

DirtyDog

Well....I was born and raised in Ohio, but I have lived in TN for over 2 years now. I have always said that I may have been born and raised in the city, but my neck is not totally white.  :eyebrownod: