• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

CB223 - Ready to get some turkeys??

Started by Coulter, April 15, 2008, 06:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Here are some pics of the calls Chad ordered. I finally got 'em done :yoyo:

What we have here is a set of matched calls...one bloodwood w/ curly maple short box, a 3" bloodwood slate w/ curly maple and bloodwood strikers, a bloodwood crow call, and one of them fancy North Bay t-shirts :wink:

Have fun with your new toys Chad and I want some pics dude :biggrin:

Thank you,
Steve

cb223

WOW!!! Those are even better than I expected  :bowingsmilie:  I can't wait for them to get here  :biggrin:

You did an awesome job Steve. Now I'm really looking forward to turkey season.
CHAD

HaMeR

Holy cow Steve!! You have been busy!! Chad is one lucky fella for sure!!  :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Dang!...he's spamming the hell outta this place tonight  :yoyo: Someones been bizzzy

Nice work. I love the top of that box call.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Man!  :shck:  W/ a set of calls like that I could take up turkey hunting.  :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

Man Oh Man, I don't know squat about turkey's YET and only own one fine box call from my buddy RJ, but man all I can says is that box is really a look'r.  :congrats:

bootmud

Sweeet!  I'd be afraid to take them to the woods....  I bet they sound good to.  :bowingsmilie:

Excellant work and congrats to both! :yoyo:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Silencer

without a doubt they're fine artwork  :congrats:

Coulter

:biggrin: :biggrin: Thank you everybody. I'm sure Chad will put them to good use :eyebrow:

Steve

cb223

My calls got here today!!!   :highclap:  :highclap:

I'm really not even sure where to start. These are some of the best calls I have bought. They look great in the pictures but thats not even close to how good they look in hand. They are AWESOME!! The finish, the sound, the wood, right down to the hand made protective bags they came in. Everything about them is top notch even the North Bay shirt!  :congrats:

Thank You Steve, you did a spectacular job.  :bowingsmilie:

I can't wait to get out to the woods and put them to work! Only 3 more days  :biggrin:

Chad
CHAD

Coulter

Whew...I always sweat bullets when I send out calls. I haven't had any damaged or missing yet and I don't want to. I'm glad they made it to your step in good order. I'm even happier that you're happy :biggrin: :biggrin: I can't wait to see some pics :wink: Enjoy them and good hunting on Monday

Steve