• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

PA Predators

Started by bootmud, July 04, 2008, 10:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootmud

Here's a few pics from the trail cam.  I had the camera set out over an old logging road near camp in nc Pa.

The bears are like magnets to my cameras....

Mr. Coyote taking a wiz.

Thanks for looking.

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

CCP

Nice pics! The middle one was a little close. :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Coulter

Very cool pics...looks like you need to to take some time off for hunting in that area :eyebrow:

Steve

coyotehunter_1

QuoteNice pics! The middle one was a little close.  :biggrin:

Yep, :shck: is that little ol' bear mooning the camera ?  :confused:

It looks like no respect from Mr. Coyote either.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Edit: to correct typo  :hahaha:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

bigben

I guess boot otta be happy they are still hangin.  everytime I see he posts pics of his camara shots he says the bear rips it down.  good shot of the coyote. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Bills Custom Calls

Thanks for sharing

Thats some nice pics

Did ya hang the camera a little higher in the tree and point it down or just get lucky this time  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bootmud

Just got lucky.

Thanks guys.
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

misfire

Cool pics. Had a buddy of mine who loved to turkey hunt. When he wasnt hunting them, he was filming them. SHowed me a video he took one time using a camera mounted on his shoulder. A black bear wiped bear snot on the lens WHILE he was holding it!!!! :shck:   I told him I would have given that bear the camera AND my dirty shorts :roflmao:
#1700 God's Speed my brother

vvarmitr