Previous topic - Next topic

Rifle 223

Before

After What do I do next

Dale in OK

vvarmitr

Quote from: Rifle 223 on July 28, 2008, 03:43:35 PM
After What do I do next

Park the tractor inside & go in the house & have a brew!

alscalls

Yea put a door on the house and hores in the field and bring it back to life. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

wv_yoter

Quote from: alscalls on July 28, 2008, 04:45:19 PM
Yea put a door on the house and hores in the field  :wink:
Al, what kinda hores ? two legs or four :biggrin:
Jason

HaMeR

Quote from: wv_yoter on July 28, 2008, 05:13:51 PM
Quote from: alscalls on July 28, 2008, 04:45:19 PM
Yea put a door on the house and hores in the field  :wink:
Al, what kinda hores ? two legs or four :biggrin:

One legged & we're gonna watch you try to catch one!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Get Well Soon Jason!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

wv_yoter

She better run like hell, cause I'm healing fast. :yoyo:
Jason

alscalls

Shed Kill ya.......... :roflmao: :roflmao: .........He never taps out :nono:
AL

Silencer

make the clouds darker, but yet leave the lighter sky the way it is,  like a storm is brewing up  :yoyo:

Silencer

what program you using ?

Jerry Hunsley

I have always admired old barns and houses. I often wonder about the familly or families that once lived on those places. I have a whole bunch of pictures of barns and houses that I have taken when out hunting and on trips. They fascinate me and only if they could talk. Not trying to hi-jack  your post, just adding to it. This place was just sitting out  in a field,so I took a picture.

vvarmitr

I sure wouldn't think you were hi-jacking the thread Jerry if you were to put on some more of your barn pix.   :biggrin:  hint hint :eyebrow: 

Rifle 223

Jerry

Put more on that one is good.
Dale in OK

Rifle 223

Quote from: Silencer on July 28, 2008, 08:56:41 PM
make the clouds darker, but yet leave the lighter sky the way it is,  like a storm is brewing up  :yoyo:

I have Photoshop Elements 6 just got it how do I make clouds darker like a storm
Dale in OK

Jerry Hunsley

Here are a few more old pictures. I can't find my real good ones yet. I took these in Kansas when I was down there for the midwest championship calling contest a couple years ago. Enjoy.

I took these while I was driving around in the country. Doesn't all the snow make you feel cooler this Summer?

pitw

Do you guys have enouggh old barns left in areas that you can tell the different builders.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

That next to last pix of the house looks like it wasn't abandoned to long ago?  I see builds/homes & I can't help but wonder WHY?  I guess living w/o my own home for so long it seems so wasteful, maybe even sinful to let a place go down like that.  :rolleye: 
On the other hand you think about the stories those buildings could tell.  To me that's what makes them so intriguing. :biggrin:

FWIW - When I visit the Kids down in S. Carolina I see bunchs of abanded buildings.  :confused:  They're everywhere! :shck:

Jerry Hunsley

I think what happens a lot up here in S.D. is that when the farmers get old, nobody wants to live in those places and they lease the farm ground out and the buildings just stay there unoccupied for many years. Also the big wheat farmers buy out the small farms.

Jerry Hunsley

Here's somemore old barns and buildings. I took these in Oregon and Washington. Most were taken right off the highways as I traveled along. Enjoy.

I have to apologize as they aren't very clear. I had the originals on my computer album but for some reason I deleted them after printing them out and put the pictures in another album that wasn't on the computer. Anyhow I scanned the pictures and put them back into photo bucket.

vvarmitr

I wonder what that last little building was?  :wo:
Maybe a home for a hired hand or maybe a chicken coop & pig pen combo?  :shrug: