• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Son's first coyote hunt.....

Started by securpro, August 12, 2008, 09:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Got home a little early tonight ate supper and decided to take my son out for an evening coyote hunt, beins the air is starting to cool off I figured maybe the yotes might be coaxed out a tad bit early and I was right... We set-up on a stack of round bales on top of a hill over looking a field, started the Fx5 with a lightning jack and let em run for about 2minutes and went quite for 3minutes then came back with a dying jack and BAMB  :biggrin: I thought I saw a coyote in the box !!!! I did,I did see a coyote in the box (that dang yote must have jumped at least 6 foot in the air to see what was goin on.....) He busted out of the bushes  :rolleye:  and circled the jack in the box without even noticing that a 223 was headed his way (bang flop)  :yoyo: Joseph (my son) bout fell off the dern stack of roound bales he was so excited.... What a great way to bring the little guy into the sport, he wont forget that one for a while  :nono: and neither will I..........
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Yotehntr

:yoyo: Great story securpro! That's what it's all about right there.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

wv_yoter

Jason

iahntr

Scott

alscalls

That is freakin AWSOME Great story thanks for sharring
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

canine

It doesn't get any better than that securpro  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Enjoy your newest, best hunting buddy!!

Joseph, What did ya think of that?? Pretty cool huh!!!  Hope you guy's have a great season together!

JD

FinsnFur

Way to go Joseph!! :yoyo:
Mind if I steal that pic for the Gallery Securpro
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

DirtyDog

All I can say is congrats....and that doesn't even do my feelings justice.  :yoyo:

Frogman

securepro and son,
       Awesome!!  Way to go.  Nice kill.  Great getting the kids involved!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

Way to go securpro!  :highclap: :highclap: Congratulations and thanks for the picture.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

George Ackley

I JUST SEEN THIS

Congrats pal,,,, sweet :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

mamaTrain

Wish I'd been there....came home one day too soon!  I would've loved to seen your excitement Joseph.  Congratulations son and grandson!  Can just see Julie doning that cammoflage garb and heading to the woods with you.    :iroll:  Pink won't work though.

securpro

Have at it Jim ,I'd be proud to have that picture in the gallery.

Thanks for all the comments guys..... They are much much appreciated  :highclap:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

Real nice!  Those kids have got a smile on their face for sure!   :yoyo:

Semp

Randy Roede

Secure Pro, as a father of three young men now, dam I'm gettin old, takem every chance you get and then some when you really shouldn't. They grow up way to fast!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Silencer

good lookin crew, congrats to the young man  :congrats:

weedwalker

Nice job Securepro.  :yoyo: And congradulations to yuor son. :congrats:

Carolina Coyote

This is the kind of stories I like to see, having 3 grandsons and the times I have spent with them hunting is priceless and I'm sure it was to them, the little Girl is a cutie and looks like she was having a great time also, Did the dog behind you go along? Congratulations to the boy and thanks for sharing this story with us, I'm sure it will remain in your thoughts for a long time.  :yoyo:  :highclap: cc

possumal

It just can't get any better than that!  Having that little fellow along on a successful hunt has to be high on your list. He sure won't be hard to find when hunting time comes, as he'll be right there.  Loved the story and the pics!  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff