• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Making Room!!

Started by desert dog, November 21, 2008, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert dog

The 2008-2009 Black Coyote Howler is currently in production. However, before releasing it, we needed to make some room. The last of the 2006-2007 Black Coyote Howlers are being offered up at $25.00 TYD. These normally sell for $35.95 plus ship. I only have a very limited amount left. Once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE!!

PM me if you want one.

Loren

--------------------
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours...."

www.kopredatorsolutions.com

dead coyotes don't lie..........

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

alanganes

Hi loren,
Do you have any of these left? If so, I would like to get one from you. Sorry for replying here, I don't have enough posts to PM you directly.
Thanks,
Al A.

Frogman

Those are nice howlers.  I have one without the date on it.  Easy to blow.  Very loud.  Even with such a nice call all my hunting buddies say I still can't howl????  $25.00 is a great price.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

alanganes

Loren,
Thanks for the quick reply. I sent payment to your paypal account.
Looking forward to getting it! Thanks again.

Frogman,
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. It IS a great price. I have heard only good things about these particular calls. I am a bit of beginner to this whole predator hunting game, and probably could not use a howler properly at this point anyhow, but for 25 bucks, I could not pass this up. I likely won't use this in the field for a while but at least I'll own one!

-Al A.

LORDDAL

You'll really enjoy that call Alan I have one myself and they are very easy to use and sound great I love mine and use it all the time
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

alanganes

LORDDAL,
Thanks for the input. I'm looking forward to getting mine, it is likely in the mail today. Like I said, I expect it will be a whole before I use this in the field,
but I'll have it to practice with. I have downloaded a few of the sound files folks here have posted, so I have some reference to know some of the types of
sounds I need to make.

Thanks again!

-AL A.