• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

So.......

Started by nastygunz, December 29, 2008, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

has a deep northern yankee ever went to one of these gatherings....would he be spat upon....abused....forced to eat grits?....only allowed to hunt with a pointed stick and maybe a rock?..........could he blend in if he sang Sweet Home Alabama after a few beers and yelled Freebird alot and Bout Them Dawggs !...... :biggrin:.... :yoyo:

Bills Custom Calls

Nasty You would be more then welcome! :laf: You can bring a gun but it has to be a Cap gun  :roflmao:

You won't get spat on unless Jim goes and you get to close to him when he needs to spit.
The only one I can think of that might abuse you would be Bopeye and can't tell you in what way
But he did change it to the Broke Back LBL last year

You will not be forced to eat grits,but then who knows what will get ate there

And we would prefer it better that you don't sing unless everyone around you has consumed unknown limits of beer or something stronger  :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

nastygunz

hey I was in choir in high school!......damn maybe I shouldnt have let that out. :innocentwhistle:.....didnt I see a pic somewhere on here of Bopeye and some dude kissing?....oh lordy :shck:.....I guess a broke back LBL is better then a bare back LBL........... :roflmao:........seriously it sounds like a lot of fun...next year i might plan ahead and try and make it, sounds like a wild time  :yoyo:

coyote101

nastygunz,

Come on down!

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

They didnt mess with me while I was there Nasty, and I'm from Wisconsin.
Of course, I walk pretty tall though :eyebrownod: :roflmao:

I think the only one I would have had a tough time taking, was Semp. :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Quoteforced to eat grits?.

Nope! I ask for some last year at the restaurant with my eggs and the lady said. " Honey you are to far North for grits."

Now iffin you want some I will be bringing some. :laf:

Quotecould he blend in if he sang Sweet Home Alabama after a few beers and yelled Freebird

Take more than a few beers " Unless you buyin"?????  :laf:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 29, 2008, 09:09:01 PM

I think the only one I would have had a tough time taking, was Semp. :sneer:

Ya got me all wrong, Jimbo.    :nono:    I'm just a big 'ol teddy bear.   :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

My southern "skills" came from my service in the south....I had a buddy who was from Waycross, Georgia and every morning hed have a huge bowl of grits with butter and salt...I was like wth is that?....and wheneevr wed venture into georgia everywhere I looked I would see them georgia bull dog stickers.....EVERYWHERE.....they is serious about their football.....and hitting the clubs....saw some kick ass southern bands, heard freebird about 10 million times....had a gf at the time from Fayetteville, NC, I met her drunk in the enlisted club, she said where she was from 'damnyankee' was one word haha.......got pulled over with a car full of rowdy drunks heading to Savannah for the Oktoberfest  by a georgia state trooper....first thing i said, he looked at me, and said: YALL AINT FROM AROUND HERE ARE YOU BOY?.........hadda lot of fun down there  :yoyo: :eyebrow: